Mark your calendars this April for exciting events happening at Wheatfields Senior Living Community!
· April 10: Celebrate National Volunteer Recognition Week at our Ice Cream Parlor with a Volunteer Appreciation Social from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday, April 10. Have some ice cream and pie with us and take home a small appreciation gift. It’s our way of saying ‘Thank You’ to the wonderful volunteers who help out our community.
· April 13: The ever-popular Curry County Outlaws are back in concert from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Join us for a rockin’ good time!
· April 17: Calling all toddlers and preschoolers … come by Wheatfields’ annual Easter Eggtravaganza with an Easter Egg Hunt at 1 p.m. Have your photo taken with the Easter Bunny himself and take home some sweet treats. This will be event fun for the WHOLE family!
· April 21: See firsthand what a worry-free lifestyle can do for you. Bien Venidos to our Retirement Cottage Open House from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. Have some drinks, appetizers and enjoy a live cooking demonstration by our Dietary Specialist Ernie Foster.
· April 22: The Memory Care Support Group meets at 10:30 a.m. and is here for your family as they learn to understand Alzheimer’s. Join Priscilla Lujan from the National Alzheimer’s Association who is here to help.
· April 23: The Widow-Widower Support Group meets at 1:30pm in the Dining Room . This encouraging group is here to offer their support.
For information about our events contact Dianna at : 575-762-8700